Here are the different components involved in AEI Studio:
- the AEI Studio Console is the website used by Bot Makers to create, design and test their bots.
- the WebSocket API is used by apps and websites to communicate with bots using natural language. It is typically used for building a chat client.
- the Event API is used by external systems (e.g. IoT devices, 3rd party backends, etc.) to trigger or subscribe to bot events.
- the Connector API allows integrations with 3rd party messaging services such as Slack or Telegram.
- the Bot Engine is the core backend behind AEI Studio, where bots are receiving, processing and responding to various inputs.