Using the button on the top right of the skill page, you can access the export feature to save the whole content of a skill into a file.
You can later import a skill by selecting an exported file in the skill creation dialog. It is useful if you’re modifying a skill but want to be able to easily go back to an older version.
It is also possible to import a simple question/answer structure from a CSV file.
The CSV file should be formatted as follows:
- The document must be a CSV file, and have exactly three columns called
- Each group corresponds to 1 intent, 1 reply and 1 story connecting the two.
- Group IDs have to be unique.
- Multiple Questions within a Group will be saved as examples for the same intent.
- Similarly, multiple Answers within a Group will be saved as variations for the same reply.